BUTTERFLY ILIUS S
Butterfly Ilius S is a completely new long pip top sheet with a brand new sponge. When long pips rubber has hard sponge, the pimples will bend more, thus greater effects will be obtained. Generally, the harder the sponge, the more difficult it is to control as the speed of the ball off the racket gets faster. In addition, the durability of the top sheet has more than doubled compared to the Feint Long III, which has a similar pimple shape. This is due to the compounds used to achieve durability whilst maintaining the performance of the rubber. The top sheet is rather hard with pimples whose aspect ratio is at the highest limit permitted to extract the features of the rubber. The rubber is recommended for defensive players, enabling subtle changes as well as stability in rallies.
- Ilius S is the first long pimpled rubber with Absorber Sponge Heavy, developed by Butterfly
- This new hard sponge allows for exceptional control on chops and pushes, even when receiving powerful shots
- To accentuate the long-pip effect, the pimple shape is as thin and high as ITTF rules allow
- Designed for spin variation and ease to block an opponentâ€™s return, all with a low trajectory
- Ilius S is recommended for defensive players, enabling subtle changes as well as stability in rallies